Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We are back

The Lark sale is still in full swing


We have just returned from New York with pictures and stories to tell. Mostly we want to share what we wore with you.

Slim Ghost Oxford on the left, and Oxford Bomarzo on the right







Natsumi's suitcase:

 White shirts
1 day bag and 1 evening bag
Casual jeans and pants
2 pair of high heels, 
1 pair of ballet flats
1 pair of oxfords

"My travel essentials are my shoes, my day bag and white shirts. 
I wore my oxfords every day, I was so comfortable walking in them for hours."


Veronika's suitcase:

1 pair of painter pants
4 button down gingham shirts
1 casual top
1 day bag and 1 evening bag
1 pair of ballet flats and 1 pair of oxfords
&

"I couldn't travel without my Chimala painter pants, or button down shirts." 


We suffered sweltering heat in total style. 

No comments: